Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What message would you write with lipstick on the mirror?

we're out of lipstick...What message would you write with lipstick on the mirror?
i would write ';lipstick is made of cow skin';...





ohh wait...i dont remember wht it is..but yea..there is one creepy ingredient in lipsticks.. lol





something i found!...http://www.rense.com/general56/ccoe.htmWhat message would you write with lipstick on the mirror?
i would write something really random like ';I LOVE ORANGES!'; XD wait its already on there..lol^^
In a public place I'd write: for a good time call paula at xxx-xxxx. She is the woman who is after my boyfriend!
LOL I RUINED UR MIRROR.





Or just draw a handlebar mustache and let the fun times begin.
REDRUM
In a men's restroom that C likes to deep throat %26amp; her phone number.
i borrowed your lipstick
I love you...then i kiss the mirror
I will write sexy on it..
This color would look good on my dipstick
grocery list
Ha ha! I stole your lipstick!
Your gonna die in 7 days
Someone is looking at you
W O W i can die now. tmm
The sex sucked, lose my number.
i like the first answer best and the mustashe kan be fun wile taking piks
None, I'm a grown up now.
i'd write my full name. all over.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services