Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get My daughter to listen to me and put on her lipstick?

She says she hates getting lipstick smudges on her cigarettes, so she refuses wearing her lipstick. Smudges on Cigs are not that bad. Do I ground her for not wearing lipstick?How do I get My daughter to listen to me and put on her lipstick?
let her grow up herself try you raised her respect her decisions . she how she doesHow do I get My daughter to listen to me and put on her lipstick?
Are you writing a country song?
She can do what the hell she wants!! Since when is lipstick a requirement for anything?
for one how old is your daughter and why would you ground her let her do her own thing she makes a decision to smoke.
WHAT ! YA DAUGHTER....LIPSTICK %26amp; AND AND %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;SMOKING!!! YOU NEED TO BE GROUNDED
THOSE ARE HER LIPS NOT URS STUPID!!!!!!
You asked this damn question already youre a crackhead this is a sick joke. All your questions are about smoking. I know it doesent go against the rules cause smoking aint illegal but alot of your questions are sick
If she's young enough for you to ground her, then why is she smoking? And why are you so worried about her wearing lipstick? You should be more worried about her smoking!
Tell her that she is right to not smoke ciggy-butts in order to alleviate unsightly lipstick smudges on said butts. lol
hahaha huh?
well,she can stop getting smudges on her cigs by letting her chew tobacco.Yeah-her cheek may be puffed out but no more smudges.You sound like a piece of white trailer trash.You might want to check your husband's ';freind'; for smudges cuz I don't think cigarettes are the only thing she's putting in her mouth...
Well, if she keeps smoking a oxygen mask will


cover some of it up.
Are you serious?
this question is insane!
u cant... she makes her own decisions
how about u ground her for smoking are u a moron???





hows about u just get more lipstick and apply directly to ur teeth trailer park!!
umm..does anyone else think these people are livin in a trailer park in an inbreeding program?
u should get slapped
I've seen you around before. You're always asking questions about the same thing- your daughter. More specifically- your daughter smoking.


Who in their right mind would be okay with their daughter smoking? She's smoking and the only thing you're worried about is her not wearing lipstick? How old is she?


Not that I care or anything, I smoke also. Yes, call me a hypocrite if you'd like, but I dont give a rat's a** about my health and if and when I have children, I will most certainly care and worry about my children's health, even if I dont care about mine. Whatever, I just find your questions (especially when you ask the same one more than once) quite annoying.
How Stupid Is that ?? It's Her Decision Whether She Puts On A Bit O' Lippy Not Yours.


And Grounding Her For It Is Plain Stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services