Thursday, December 3, 2009

What colour lipstick should I wear?

I'm going to buy a really nice stay-on lipstick and I'm wondering which shade I should get. I want to get something that I can wear every day but that can be worn on fancier occasions too.


I have very fair skin, with some freckles, green eyes and light brown eyebrows. (My hair is reddy brown right now but I'm going blonde very soon)What colour lipstick should I wear?
most people who have light skin would go with a brighter color lipstick like red but I still think that a neutral color goes great with any skin tones. find one that makes your lips shine but still keep it a natural lip color. i think carmax works well with any lip and doesn't leave you with that flaky layer of skin on your lip like when you use lipstick.What colour lipstick should I wear?
People with fair skin/freckles look best natural :). So I wouldn't over-do it on the color. Stay with earthy tones, Like a light brown, or copper color. But if you want to look really vibrant, do red. Not many people can pull of red lipstick.
noone wears lipstick anymore.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services