Thursday, December 3, 2009

What does the smell of lipstick and hairspray remind you of?

Dance recitalsWhat does the smell of lipstick and hairspray remind you of?
strippersWhat does the smell of lipstick and hairspray remind you of?
hairspray reminds me style saloon and a beautiful girl and lipstick reminds me my firs kiss. my bf said: oh I love your lipstick today. they smells good . I think they are tasty too. let me test them and suddenly kissed me . that was so cool and the smell of lipstick reminds me that beautiful day.
lipstick reminds me of cardboard. (i dont know why)


and hairspray reminds me of flowers. horrible smelling flowers.


of course it depends on the type of hair spray.


like if you got aussie, that stuff smells amazing.


but if you get a cheap brand, its smells gross.
lipstick reminds me of playing dress up and hairspray reminds me of my mom.
lipstick reminds me of my mom and hairspray.................i have to think bout that
reminds me of plastic. idk why though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services