Thursday, December 10, 2009

What comes to mind when you think of pitbulls, (with or without lipstick).?

my answer: adorable to look at, but potentially deadly and irrational, especially if trained to be violent. In addition, I think about the underlying potential to turn on it's owner. (Do you think Mccain is scared?)What comes to mind when you think of pitbulls, (with or without lipstick).?
I think of my good friend's puppy, Chili. She's so friendly and playful and absolutely harmless. I've let my 6-year old play with her. I wish Palin didn't insult dogs like that.What comes to mind when you think of pitbulls, (with or without lipstick).?
The two that attacked an elderly woman in the Seattle area a few days ago, and inflicted serious injury, including tearing off both of her ears. The owner of the dogs (which were shot and killed) faces possible criminal charges as well as a civil claim for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Can we please talk about the issues. She told a freakin joke and we're compelled to talk about dogs, pigs and lipstick. Can we talk about the falling dollar, illegal immigration and foreign oil dependence? This question is an example of the stupidification of America.
okay, but she wasn't trained to be violent. She was using it as a metaphor to show that she is tough and will get the job done.





How would you feel if she compared herself to a bunny?
When I think of pit bulls, I think of the poor, helpless children and adults who are maimed, mauled and murdered by them. WHY did she think that would be a good analogy?
it is the type of dog I want on my side and as guardian of my assets.along with a doberman pincer and a german shephard.
pitbulls will attack even children and tear people apart. sounds like a very unsympathetic dog breed. a golden retriever would be better.
I've never thought pitbulls were attractive dogs. But the analogy was to show her potential ferocity in going after what she wants.





Go Sarah!



LIP STICK OR NOT THIS IS A DANGEROUS WOMEN WHO THINKS GOD IS DIRECTING HER EVERY MOVE. AND I AM PRAYING THAT HE IS SO THAT SHE DOES NOT GET ELECTED.





OBAMA - 08
Pitbulls? Stupidity and viciousness (sounds like the average pathetic Limbaugh fan).
How dare you say that. You know nothing about pitbulls.





I think you dems are scared the hell and paranoid.
I used to like pitbullls, But now I have been traumatized. I just cant look at them the same way, now.
Cheney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services