Thursday, December 10, 2009

If I wear a blue lipstick what would be your impression on me?

Regardless of what people say, I think it's fabulous! In the fashion world everything is an art, maybe a different, distinctive or braided hair style would accompany your look. Together with dark hues of apparel.





And for the people that said nasty things about her preference? C'mon! It's her prerogative.If I wear a blue lipstick what would be your impression on me?
That you had frostbite?





Lol, I really wouldn't recommend it.


Unless it was for Halloween [a smurf] or like for a school play/musical.If I wear a blue lipstick what would be your impression on me?
Bold, great self-esteem and not afraid to express yourself. Outgoing and happy person.
Personally, blue wouldn't be my first choice for a colour of lipstick but I certainly wouldn't advise anyone else against wearing it!


Make up is something we can all wear to stand out from others so you shouldn't be ashamed about trying different shades or colours in order to look different!


After all, we can't all look like barbie :)


She doesn't look too bad wearing it! :


http://glamourmag.typepad.com/fashionbea鈥?/a>





Good luck :)





EDIT: Oh yeah and my impression would be: wow. i admire her for being so brave and not caring what people think. :)
Depends on your age. When I was a teenager I wore purple lipstick. It was hilarious to hear and see people's reactions. One girl thought I was REALLY cold because my lips were purple! :) If you were an adult...I would either think you were some sort of 'free spirit' that didn't care what the world thought of you or that you were just out to get reactions from people.
If your a girl a gum chewing teeny bopper that gives five dollar blow jobs. ';Free Spirit'; means slut.
that ur nuts.
EMO
whats the point?





it doesnt suit any skin tone, it will only make you look worse, so id think you were doing it to get attention.
White trash, trying to hard, ugly and stupid, it only works in magazines
I would just think thats who you are and you like to do things differently! Except maybe you just want a lot of attention towards your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services