Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think about the new lipstick?

The Bay (in Canada) is selling a new lipstick, all organic and to make a long story short. When you have finished with the lipstick you plant the container (which is made from seeds) and you get flowers.





What a wonderful idea, don't you think?What do you think about the new lipstick?
Yes All Organic or Nature Friendly Products are wonderful!What do you think about the new lipstick?
gorgeous idea. really, that is amazingly awesome. so once you are done you plant the lipstick container???
odd, but Awesome
I think it is a GREAT idea!! I love stuff like that :))
thats pritty cool
wow, that's a good idea. Most of the time I use my lipsticks I throw ones I don't use anymore away.
Wow!


fantastic idea!


We need that here in the U.s.
Thats awesome, I'd use it (if it came out in the US)!
I wish they had that in the US..that sounds


flippin' awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services