Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good mac lipstick for pale skin and also a good lipglass?

Any ideas?? lolWhat is a good mac lipstick for pale skin and also a good lipglass?
Love Nectar is a great lip gloss!! it's a light pink color. Melt In Your Mouth from their Cremesheen collection is reallyreally pretty.


Viva Glam V is my FAVORITE lipstick by them. They have tons of lip colors and you can try them on at the store too to see which one you like!!





stay classy :)What is a good mac lipstick for pale skin and also a good lipglass?
We need more than just pale skin to tell you. Like what color are your eyes, hair, undertones in your skin (pink, just straight up paper white, etc..) and what kind of a look are you going for, more so natural, eye cathing...?





I'm asking these because it doesen't just depend on your skintone. Like my friend Sam and I for instance, we're both very very pale, but Sam has pink undertones, and the only pink I have is the blush that I wear (lol), Sam can't pull off the bright fire truck red, but for myself it's almost a daily need to wear it and it looks good with my well, look.
clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services