Thursday, December 10, 2009

How many farm kids tried to put lipstick on a pig today?

Obama needs another vacation in Hawaii. He's looking stressed. What a loser.How many farm kids tried to put lipstick on a pig today?
Nope. Im strictly a lipgloss girl. But Im sure Obama did lol!





Funny Question made my day:)





I found a hilarious pic 2 your question lol!


http://electiondefensealliance.org/files鈥?/a>How many farm kids tried to put lipstick on a pig today?
I think a lot of Republicans tried to prove that Obama was wrong by putting a lipstick on a pig in small towns; but soon they realize that the pig was still a pig and it was theirs!
Too funny...I just want to know what they did to the pig after the lipstick was put on. Ewwwww.......
I put lipstick on a pitbull today it made me laugh.
I put lipstick on my ham sandwich when I took a bite. Does that count?
LMAO!
lol
my bread gets some daily.
i didnt but i am sure a nice plum color would look great...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services