Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a VERY NATURAL LIPSTICK COLOR?

i dont want any shimmer or glitter in it, i want semi-matte but not so matte that it looks 'caked'-'covered-up''....





I'm medium-light-skinned, so u can imagine the lip color i have if ur kinda the same skin-tone as me..





i don't want anything too drying either..





WHAT LIPSTICK IS a VERY NATURAL COLOR?What is a VERY NATURAL LIPSTICK COLOR?
Victoria's Secret lipstick in ';Melt';, it is matte and very close to most lip colors. Also, it has some shea butter, so it is very moisturizing.


To have the most natural lip, use a clear matte lipstick or match your lipstick color to the color inside your mouth, like inside the cheek area. I know if sounds crazy, but it works!What is a VERY NATURAL LIPSTICK COLOR?
I usually choose matte lipsticks (like Loreal) in shades which most closely match my own lip color. It's all about testing out a lot of different shades. Some stores will even let you return makeup you don't like (WalMart, I think?) as long as you have the original containers and the receipt.





I have found that some of the best neutral colors are colors like: malt, mocha, and pale rose. Whatever color you find, buy two right away but only open one.





Good Luck.
I wear a color called nude by L'oreal
I am the same sort of skin color. I think that LIGHT pink, peach, or cappuchino.
Peach color
Anything close to your natural lip color,of course.
A clear gloss, or something the same color as your lips. I love Clinique.
Find a cracker barrel restaurant near you. They sell a bee balm with just a tint of color. they have several shades to choose from. I was sooo impressed with it. It is almost like a chap stick only better and it will look almost like you dont even have lipstick on. trust me, I have turned several people on to it. Its only about four bucks a tube and lasts forever and your lips will be lucious and bee balm is good for you too.
my Superior Mistress likes me to wear blood red as i'm her submissive s l u t.
Avon's Beyond Color has really natural and moisturizing and conditioning lipcolor in all different shades. Please feel free to shop on my webpage or email me if you have questions. Good luck!
my thoughts exactly....peach
Bare Maximun stay put by l'oreal
did you know that natural mascara is sometimes made with bat poop?
I would prefer Peach..It is natural and it is by Maybaline....
every bodies lip color!
about a light pink,red, or light brown.
forget lipstick try a lipstain that is most natural
I would go with a slightly tinted nude,such as:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Although expensive,it gives a beautiful semi-matte look.I would go with semi rosy,light colors like Barabarella,Belle de Jour,Blonde Venus,Casablanca,maybe Catfight depending on what color your lips are.Vera Cruz at the bottom is rather pink,but those colors are all very light,and will look natural.
I like light peach colors or some shimmer pinks, nothing too vibrant tho.
Try a plumping lip gloss. That's the most natural your ever going to get because your enhancing your natural beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services