Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do we REALLY know about the pitbull w/lipstick (Palin)?

We know she's accused of alleged ';Abuse of Power';. Why would you choose a running mate under investigation? I'm sure more skeletons will fall out of that closet.What do we REALLY know about the pitbull w/lipstick (Palin)?
Pitbulls are known to turn on their owners, I am a little nervous for McCain. I think she wants to be president.What do we REALLY know about the pitbull w/lipstick (Palin)?
Who knows. This lady just came out of nowhere and started throwing out insults. I have yet to year her say anything that doesnt involve something negative or scary about everyone besides her and Mccain.





What a joke.
She practices witchcraft and she's a bigot.
Well, I think we know she's better looking than either Barack-O Bama or McCain. Have you seen that lady in heels? Damn, my brotha, that's some hot sh*t!
A lot more than we know about the Kenyan Obama and his communist Marxist buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services