Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wearing nude lipstick on olive skin tones?

when i put nude lipstick on or any lipstick it turns white on my lips like dead skin on the side how can i prevent this. especially when i wear nude lipstick


i have tried exflotiating my lps before hand and prepping them with foundation but i dont know what to do!


does any1 have any tips or have the same problem?Wearing nude lipstick on olive skin tones?
Why bother, Just go NUDEWearing nude lipstick on olive skin tones?
oh yes, this is a toughie!


As a fellow olive skinned girl, I feel your pain. I love the look of a nude lip, yet most shades do the same for me as they do to you. Not cute at all!





So, I would suggest trying a lipstick with a more pink undertone, like ';Blankety'; by MAC cosmetics - http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>





This does not mean you HAVE to buy MAC of course, just an example of the color I think you should look for...





Hope I helped, gl!
no, just try differant lipstick brands....clinique works well, my whole family has it...even me, if theyr lipstick dosnt work, no ones will, but u can still try theyr lip gloss
Ughhh i have that problem !!


I just go without anything on my lips now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services