Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I get this lipstick off?!?

The lip color I have on is Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip Color. What can I use to get it off without rubbing my lips raw in the process? I know it's supposed to be long lasting, but it's time for it to come off and it just doesn't want to come off unless it's taking the skin off my lips with it. :( Help!How do I get this lipstick off?!?
Olive oil. Swear to God. Works fabulously on eye makeup too.How do I get this lipstick off?!?
take a shower and put soap on it


hope it works
try baby oil it usually works for me
I wear black or red lipstick ocasionaly adn it is a pian to take off. use a cold cream or rubbing alcohol. try not to get it in your mouth though. sometimes lip stick will cling in the creases of your lips. I don't kow what to do about that but put on a bit of chapstic and it comes of in a day or two.
Try rubbing baby oil on it. It works really well on removing any type of make up!
first, wet your lips and then get some nail polish remover (or rubbing alcohol) and put it on a Q-tip or a makeup pad. then dab gently over ur lips rubbing a bit.


it mite sting a little bit so after, was off ur lips with cold water and apply some vaseline to keep them moist.


%26lt;3 XOXXO
babyoil or vaseline
try baby oil. it shoiuld say how to take it off though
OLIVE OIL LOL I AIN'T BUYIN DAT LIPSTICK THANKZ 4 DA TIP LOL
ponds cold cream... it takes off everything.





you can get it at walgreens, walmart.... save-on....





anywhere really
did u rinse ur lip with water all lipsicks i kno comes off with water
try wearing a chaptick or lip primer before u apply that stuff. it mite be easier to remove later

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services