Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to store lipstick?

Is there a certain way that lipstick should be stored? My friend seems to think that the extra tubes should be kept in the fridge, or freezer. I bought the last 5 tubes of a shade that was being discontinued. Thanks for any tips.How to store lipstick?
keep at room temp.





hope this helped!


xHow to store lipstick?
Devyn, if you don't know what to say/write, don't say anything. Stop adding an s to words that don't need them! Report Abuse

I keep lipstick in my makeup bag, that way, it can't freeze or melt. Lipstick only has to be stored in a room temperature place. So, no, there isn't any certain way to keep it.
what
Yes, you can store them in the refrigerator. I don't know what it actually does to them, but I have heard that for years.
I have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! I just keep mine in a make-up bag.................I THINK YOUR FRIEND IS NUTS!!!


haha, i'm jk!
es in summer keep the tube in fridge..but in winter u can keep them at any place means in room etc....where it is not so cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services