Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 PTS! What's that new LIPSTICK that stains your lips and stays on a longer time that traditional lipstick?

I thought I saw an ad in Glamour or Marie Claire but I can't find it. I think it was a brand that like Cover Girl maybe makes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd really, really like to try it! THANKS! If you have a link for the ad that would be wondeful too.10 PTS! What's that new LIPSTICK that stains your lips and stays on a longer time that traditional lipstick?
The product is covergirl and the name of it is Outlast Lipstain10 PTS! What's that new LIPSTICK that stains your lips and stays on a longer time that traditional lipstick?
Well.


Im not too sure about that. BUT i got Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kiss%26amp;Stay Lipgloss and oh. my. lawd. this stuff is amazing. i put it on the night i got it, and it didnt start fading till that next day at like 3:00 p.m.


:D


i'd reccomend it to anybody!(:
well, i had lipfinity by max factor that like stays on for 16 hours and you have to use oil based make up remover to get it off.


not sure its the right one though!


hope it helped XD
i no what ur talkin about but i have no idea--- sorry for the no help
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services