Monday, June 21, 2010

Would you tell a stranger if there is obviously food or lipstick on their teeth?

Yes, but I would do it discreetly.Would you tell a stranger if there is obviously food or lipstick on their teeth?
Absolutely-and I've done it more than once, although it's usually been more like ';you're fly is down'; or ';let me get my mirror for you...'; I try not to call attention to it too loudly though. I did tell my teacher that his fly was open during an exam though, 'cause every was giggling and no one would tell him.Would you tell a stranger if there is obviously food or lipstick on their teeth?
Yes, I would. I'd want them to tell me, so I'd do it for them.
If she was nice I would.





If she was a b*tch, I'd just let her walk around like that all day.
only a booger
yes


or if they had TP hanging on shoe


or skirt stuck in their underwear.. etc.





but not rude or loud.
yup I believe in KARMA!
No...I'm not good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services