Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it safe to have a lipstick parrot fish with my goldfish?

Parrots are very aggressive fishes, they are hybrid cichlid, and cannot be mixed with the docile goldfishes, apart from the fact that the requirement of both the types of fishes are completely different, including food and water temperature.





Do not mix them, it will be a catastrophe for the goldfishes.Is it safe to have a lipstick parrot fish with my goldfish?
Chaos will be caused if that happens. Don't put them together.Is it safe to have a lipstick parrot fish with my goldfish?
Not a good idea, the chances of the parrot pecking at the goldfish is very high.
i'm not really sure. parrot fish can be aggresive.
from experience no. they are nasty. they kill everything small and eat large fishes fins. iv got my pair in a tank alone now. they seem happy enough and are out of harms way
sure is
I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services