Monday, June 21, 2010

I am having a glam rock party. If I wear a hot pink bobbed wig, what color lipstick should I wear?

bright red, none, or the same color as the wig. bring it in to like sephora or something and they can help you choose the right shade.I am having a glam rock party. If I wear a hot pink bobbed wig, what color lipstick should I wear?
deep purpleI am having a glam rock party. If I wear a hot pink bobbed wig, what color lipstick should I wear?
same color as your wig, black, or just lip gloss and no lipstick
Light pink.
hot pink
definitely red
Black
hot pink or black
a really glossy neutral or clear shade if theres a shine or sparkle to it even better
Red Fury's Got It-BLACK BLACK BLACK
Maybe like a frosty color of pink would look good.
pale
Something bright and fun!!! Like lime Green or a cool shade of purple!! Yellow maybe?? Have Fun!
You just reminded me of Britney. -.-
bright red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think you should wear it hot pink like the wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services