Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to keep lipstick smooth and long lasting &&coverup or nude lipstick?

i wanted the nude lipstick to play up my eye makeup. my lips are a naturally ugly shade of purple-y hued pink (anyways its darker) and my lips r almost like peeling or something when i go to put anything on them. even chap-stick sometimes.





so how can i make my lips smooth and should i use cover up or a nude coloured lipstick?How to keep lipstick smooth and long lasting %26amp;%26amp;coverup or nude lipstick?
When I want to do the nude lips look, I apply concealer/foundation over my lips before applying lip color (step 3) so it can mask my pigmented lips. Also, instead of choosing a lip liner color that matches my lips, I use a nude color lip liner. I basically follow these steps I got from this site





http://www.audreydao.com/2009/04/12/how-鈥?/a>





1. Rub lips gently with a damp washcloth to remove flakes. Rinse and blot dry.





2. Smooth on a nongreasy lip balm to seal in moisture. Let it absorb for at least five minutes before lightly dabbing off any excess with a tissue.





3. Find a lip liner that matches your natural lip color and use the side, not the tip, to fill in the lips completely, rather than lining the borders.





4. Grip the liner close to the tip for more control, and color from the center of the mouth to just inside the natural border in short, light strokes.





5. After selecting a lipstick shade, use a lip brush for the most precise application. If applying color directly from the tube, be sure the tip is angled and dab the lipstick on the mouth rather than dragging it.





6. Start at the center of the lips and blend color out toward the corners of your mouth. (Do not apply lipstick directly to the corners - it looks harsh and clownish.)





7. Blot lightly with a single sheet of tissue and apply another thin coat of color if desired. Several thin layers will lash longer than a single thick one.How to keep lipstick smooth and long lasting %26amp;%26amp;coverup or nude lipstick?
I would suggest trying Secret Agent Lip Primer by Beauti Control.


Goes on before Lip color to fill in lines and create the illusion of fuller, smoother lips.Helps control color bleeding and prolongs color.


Makes your lip stick lasts longer.


IMHO it is a must have for every purse.


You can use any color lip stick on top or just use a clear lip gloss. It makes no difference.


Your lips will look and feel great.


You can obtain yours from www.beautipage.com/charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services