Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Did you know you have skin .Did you know you can have lipstick. I had gum at school with my friend i love her.

i think my friend stays up till eightoclock because i do i think. But my other friend does and i do to but so what.Did you know you have skin .Did you know you can have lipstick. I had gum at school with my friend i love her.
Yes, I did know that I have skin, and I did know that I can have lipstick. That's nice that you had gum at school with a friend and that you love her.Did you know you have skin .Did you know you can have lipstick. I had gum at school with my friend i love her.
Yes. I absolutely agree. Right on! Don't forget to brush your teeth tonight and oh, listen to acd if you are bored. Perfect. I thnk my friend wakes up at 6 jut cuz I do. Nobody really knows it but me. Don't forget that!
I know that I have skin; was that your question?
what does that mean?





edit: ummm.. ur expanded deatails confused me more
not cat related...and What...???/
hu???
huh?
eh?!
And I just got two points. So now we're both happy... about... mother's... day?
i get it. Not really, im confused just like you
Thanks for the 2 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services