Monday, June 21, 2010

Help..how do I get lipstick out of my carpet?

My 2 year old thought she would try to look like mommy and also got it everywhere on my light sage green carpet! It is a dark color. I tried dish soap and water but that did not work.Help..how do I get lipstick out of my carpet?
Try goo goneHelp..how do I get lipstick out of my carpet?
u should probley try bleach it will get it out but ur carpet will turn white.or if u wet it then put this kind of soap on it cause i think theres a special soap for it.
1 Scrape and remove excessive stain using a blunt spatula, spoon or bone scraper. Never use a knife because it might harm the fibers





2 Apply Un-GOO (Grease, Chewing Gum, Crayon Marks, Lipstick Remover) sparingly to the center of the affected area. Allow 1 - 2 minutes dwell time





3 Blot - Thoroughly using a clean white terry cloth towel or absorbent blotting material. Continue shifting to clean dry areas of towel applying downward pressure





4 Get The Spot Dry - Dry the area immediately using a circular fan or hair dryer (no heat) to prevent wicking. Repeat steps if necessary
Odorless Mineral Spirits.
I would try goo gone!
Denatured Alcohol ... get it at the paint store. Dampen a cloth and wipe it off.





Blame it on your two year old ... shame on you!
try using oxy clean
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services