Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats your favorite color of lip gloss or lipstick ?

I like dark brown lip gloss.Whats your favorite color of lip gloss or lipstick ?
cocoaWhats your favorite color of lip gloss or lipstick ?
wine tones for me!
i think that it totally depends on your skin color and hair color. for paler, redheads (like me) i think that lipgloss that is clear with gold sparkles (instead of silver) works a lot better, including lip gloss that is sort of the same tone as your skin. for people with darker skin...maybe people who tan better....silver sparkles works well..
i love pink and peach tone lip gloss/rouge! not really a fan of lipstick, but i dont mind more of a nude tone lipstick as well...
Dark brown is okay, I guess. I'd prefer a not-so-dark red or a pinkish one.
Sparkling Revlon lipgloss!
light pinks, clear, sparkly/shimmery pinks,
I love lip gloss! I'm not much of a lip stick girl because it always wears off fast and leaves my lips looking funny. My favorite is clinique super balm in mango. My close second is vita gloss 2 O by bonne bell in sheer raspberry.
PEACH! ( ;
I like pink, either dark or light, or a vanilla color,
I like pink/light pink lip gloss and has to be shiny. =P
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in clear Minty
light pink=]
Arboone. carrys some very nice lip gloss. but it is hard to find some one that sells it. you may not even have Arboone in your area.
I like the About Face Prep and Plumb in Tango by Arbonne.It has a lip conditioner on one side, and the color/plumper on the other! Fabulous!
bronze, golds, pinks, berries
i like sheer pinky peachy gold lipgloss colour for every ocasion. A brite, blue-based red lipstick is my fave shade for lippy.
gotta be sparkling cherry!
i dont wear lipstick, but when i wear lipgloss its usually clear, light pink, or a nude color
I like Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss in Amber. It's kinda a peachy nude color
  • loan
  • 1 comment:

     
    hosting services