Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good lipstick that stays on all day and doesn't clump up? Something I can get at like CVS?

I have tried revlon and covergirl and I was NOT impressed. Any other ideas?What is a good lipstick that stays on all day and doesn't clump up? Something I can get at like CVS?
A really good option is to buy a thicker lip pencil (CVS has a cheap brand called Milano that's actually not bad) and to line and fill in your lips. Then use another lipstick or gloss over that. Revlon has a lip stain called Just Bitten that's hard to find, but stays on forever.What is a good lipstick that stays on all day and doesn't clump up? Something I can get at like CVS?
maybelline--superstay lipcolor. I have honestly tried just about all of the colorstay lipsticks, and glosses and this by far is the best. I don't often use the part 2 because it doesn't seem to stay on as well. But I put it on at 6am and chase after 2 young boys, get lots of kisses, eat, drink, yawn, talk. get my faced 'washed too' by my son and it is still on at bedtime. If I don't remove it, it is still there in the morning just not as fresh looking.
Markwins the color workshop lip gloss.





it comes in a small tube 3'; long and it goes on really thin.





I can apply at 7am in the morning, drink coffe, juice, eat cereal with milk and at 4pm its still there.
ive used the covergirl long wear and it works very well. It doess take a little practice to get it right and must use the mousturizer often through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services