Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know where I can purchase a discontinued lipstick called 'expose' by MAC?

You could be making me a total God with my girlfriend.Does anyone know where I can purchase a discontinued lipstick called 'expose' by MAC?
YA. Ebay, it will be more there. but its worth it be be a freaking god!!! lol! %26lt;3Does anyone know where I can purchase a discontinued lipstick called 'expose' by MAC?
Iv worked for mac for 4 years, and NEVER heard of a lipstick called expose...have fun finding it.
Try http://strawberrynet.excellentabc.com . They have a lot of discounted makeup/lipstick products there.
maybe try a discount kiosk or something in a mall.


those usually work pretty good.
Try going on www.makeupalley.com and using their swap section. No, it's not buying the product, but it's still worth a try since it's fairly easy to track down discontinued items since the site members are all makeup junkies. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services