Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best lip plumping lipstick, balm, or gloss?

I've tried Duwop Lip Venom, and I don't like how it makes your lips burn painfully!





I also tried Lorac Lip Plumping Lipstick, but then I lost it before I really got to see if it worked or not! :(


I definitely liked the color though.What's the best lip plumping lipstick, balm, or gloss?
most plumper's work by irritating the lip kinda like an allergic reaction hence the burn, try lip fusion xl it works without burning or itching. it has marine collagen and hylauronic acid they both retain water and become activated when on the lip.What's the best lip plumping lipstick, balm, or gloss?
AVON HAS A GOOD LIP PLUMPING LIPSTICK AND LIP CONDITIONER NAMED BEYOND COLOR LIPSTICK AND LIP CONDITIONER AND THEY DO NOT BURN YOUR LIPS.
I've heard that LipFusion works pretty well
sally hansen lip plumper 4.98$ target-walgreens


plumper by jessica simpson 5.00$ walgreens
Fatty Lip Plumper by Urban Decay,


It's a little spendy and it can burn if your lips are chapped


but it works like magic, unlike anything you'll get from stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services