Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I find Lipstick in my dryer machine in the withe clothes cow can I clean them?

Try washing the whites using dish washing detergent this time. Use a powder, not one of the new liquids. I had this happen with a load of white shirts. I was ready to toss them when someone said to use Electrasol or Cascade. It worked and I only had one shirt that I had to throw away.I find Lipstick in my dryer machine in the withe clothes cow can I clean them?
shout it outI find Lipstick in my dryer machine in the withe clothes cow can I clean them?
if you found them in the dryer then your screwed cause then the lipstick pigment has already set and been dried your screwed. you might consider taking the cloths to a professional cleaner to see if they can get it out but from experiance your not gonna get very far.
wash them again!if it doesn't come out them put some shout on it1
oxyclean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services