Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you think a red lipstick would look on me?

and should I maybe lose the glasses and get lenses instead. would that make me more attractive?How do you think a red lipstick would look on me?
nope!


keep the glasses!


http://media.pegasusnews.com/img/photos/…





:P





hahahah and check this


http://pics.homere.jmsp.net/t_24/101x80/…


hahahhahaaHow do you think a red lipstick would look on me?
No i would say lose the glasses and go play with your friends : - ) cause the only monkey i see here is you lol and you might get lonley not picking lice from other monks.. : - )
Red lipstick would certainly look good on you. But under no circumstances lose the glasses - they're fantastic!
It'll look perfect. But leave the glasses - it's really fashionable ;)
In the Kingdom Of The Cosmetic Testing Lab-Monkey the Leper is King.
I think you should start by getting rid of your facial hair.
Yes. I like ruby red lips. It looks good on most women.
Yes..add the lipstick...keep the glasses but I do think you should get some sun....a little tan will bring out your hair color..
I think maybe more of a light glossy pink rather than red
You said you are slim, attractive and beautiful......








why yoo la?
Yes, You'd look even prettier.
no keep em and go for the red
it will look like u jus drank blood lol
no, u r hawt just that way
how do we know if it will look good on you if you didnt show a picture of yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services