Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's uglier: a pit bull with lipstick or a pig with lipstick?

A bitter American clinging to his guns and religion?What's uglier: a pit bull with lipstick or a pig with lipstick?
What if someone said a lawn Jockey with lipstick on is still a lawn Jockey? No one would like that so I think Senator Obama needs to say he was sorry. If Governor Palin never said the joke to begin with it would be funny. But it's not.





Senator Obama is not for women. He isn't even for Liberal Women. What's uglier: a pit bull with lipstick or a pig with lipstick?
According to both sides, they are the same thing.











Maybe there is something to this evolution deal. We've got pit bulls turning into pigs, and they all use lipstick.





I wonder if they'll learn to use skirts next.
Republicans have got stop being crybabies about a few words. Since when did they care so much about being politically correct?
McCain looks as an old and brain damaged pit bull with lipstick, Palin looks alike pig with lipstick.
I think the person in question has the stark dumbess of a pig and the confused meaness of a pit bull.
Whats worse, being a *****, Dog, or a Pig?





Either way, she called herself all of those basically.
I painted my pit bulls nails one time and she looked really cute...my husband got mad at me though and made me take it off.


mccain/palin '08
They are about the same to me, I probably would not want to see either of them. .
Obama, the flip-flopping hypocrite.
liars with lipstick are the ugliest of all.
Neither, but Michelle Obama is my vote!
I say a Pit Bull cause its more Fierce ...ROFL.
pig.
Neither. Barack's wife trumps 'em all. :)
don know.......im guessing both are single
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services