Monday, June 21, 2010

How can i make my lips bigger w/o lipgloss lipstick and surgery, be realistic here.-?

the most detailed answer gets 10 points.


i want them really fat. mines are already big i just want them a little druppy and fatter and thick.


ii have brushed it w/ a toothbrush that works only for a little.


i want something that is not lipgloss at all, smething to look read, no makeup.


my lips are wide i wnat them fatHow can i make my lips bigger w/o lipgloss lipstick and surgery, be realistic here.-?
try bitin them offten but not on tha edge of ur mouthHow can i make my lips bigger w/o lipgloss lipstick and surgery, be realistic here.-?
USE LIP PLUMPER!!!


you can get the really expensive kind thats featured in all of the Cosmo magazines (at Sephora, Victoria's Secret and stores like that), or you can go to Wallgreens and get a different brand that works just as well. i bought some from Wallgreens on sale for about $5. you take a little dap of it and you rub it above and below your lips for a minute or two. it doesnt say rub it directly on your lips, but i rubbed it on my lips just to see. they got a little plumper i guess. but the more you apply, the bigger and thicker they get! it lasts for about 3 hours too-even longer if you use alot. go to Wallgreens and save time and money! its really good stuff and its fun to play with
My son accidentally hit me in the face with a baseball one time. Knocked me flat, but I had full lips for about two full days. :-)





A friend of mine got hit in the face with a branch while riding on the back of a motorcycle one time. The effects of that lasted about a week.





I wouldn't recommend either one of these options. The great lips are kinda not as noticable when you have a black eye and scratchmarks across your face.
you know those m and m minis and how they come in a tube?


well put your lips inside of the tube and suck the air and it makes them bigger





no lie it worked for me


:)
Without surgery, or lipgloss or lipstick you don't leave much choice...get somebody to give you a fat lip...hire a guy to punch you out...that is about the only way .
I dont know how to make your lips bigger, but I do know how you can make them appear bigger.





Use a Lip Enhancer. Mary Kays is amazing!





=) Good Luck!
Cinnamon oil. Put it on, and your lips will start to plump. Not sure why, but it works
bang your mouth against a table.
Keep eating.
use a tire pump

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services