Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best natural looking lipstick in a creamy texture (no gloss glitter or frost) for light mauve lips

I have pale skin, light reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. I am looking for a lipstick effect that is very natural- like my own lips, just enhanced. How do I achieve that creamy texture without adding frost, too much shine or gloss? And what is the best color for my light mauve lips that won't be too pink or too nude (it needs to have a little bit of color)?What is the best natural looking lipstick in a creamy texture (no gloss glitter or frost) for light mauve lips
Try Matte Lipsticks, like Loreal's. In fact, Loreal has a great selection of pink shades.What is the best natural looking lipstick in a creamy texture (no gloss glitter or frost) for light mauve lips
maybe you could use like a brownish glossy that is not sticky at all good luck that is what i use
If you want just a hint of color try Clinique. They have a combo of a lipgloss lipstick called Almost Lipstick that gives you a very natural color. I use it when i want an everyday look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services