Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If I depot my MAC Shadows, Can I back to MAC the containers for a lipstick?

I know you need 6.If I depot my MAC Shadows, Can I back to MAC the containers for a lipstick?
I am sorry but I disagree with miss many because i just depoted 12 of my eyeshadows and they didnt have the tin in them and I still got my lip stick and glossIf I depot my MAC Shadows, Can I back to MAC the containers for a lipstick?
There's actually been a change in the rules lately and now they actually require the whole thing, including the metal pan that it goes in. I think you might be able to buy replacement ones at a craft store so you can still get your B2M. Good luck!
I have heard from many people that they were not allowed to bring back containers without the metal pan. I however have not had a problem....yet. It seems like it might be a new policy so check with your local store first.
yes, you can totally depot your shadows, blushes etc. i have done it in the past. whether they like the pots or not, they most likely will not check if the container has been depotted or not.
yeah i think so.





look at this tutorial for depotting. its pretty good. and she mentions taking empty pans back so hope this helps





http://www.makeupgeek.com/tutorials/how-to-depot-your-mac-eyeshadows/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services