Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it normal for my dog's lipstick to be showing (mostly around other dogs) or should it be covered?

Your dog has lipstick? Wow! It's spoiled! Mine only has collars and leashes.Is it normal for my dog's lipstick to be showing (mostly around other dogs) or should it be covered?
its totally normal.


even if dogs are fixed it comes out (some people thinks it goes away if its fixed)





but yeah just make them stand up then sit them back down.


icall it lipstick too!





and if its my friends dog i will go ';meaghan someone came out and wants to play!';


ahhaha








add: LOL love is a working dog!Is it normal for my dog's lipstick to be showing (mostly around other dogs) or should it be covered?
I didn't know that dogs wore lipstick, what shade is it as I may want to get my females same color. Does she have nail polish to match, where did you find it.








For all of those who don't know what that thing is called it is a PENIS not lip stick, I for one wouldn't want to run it over my lips.
LIPSTICK? Do you mean penis?





He's a randy little thing. Yeah it's normal, for oversexed dogs. I'm guessing he's not castrated, although uncastrated dogs can have it hanging out a lot too.





Chalice
His ';lipstick'; shouldn't always be showing; if it is, it may be stuck. A little vaseline can help you slide it back in.


Otherwise, it's normal. He's just excited.
I wish my dogs could wear a nice shade of red lipstick, but they are both males and if the neighborhood dogs saw them like that, they would not have any doggie friends lol...
Why do you keep asking this? We've answered you time and time again. Why are you so obsessed with the state of your dog's wang?
its fine my dogs comes out all of the time. lmao i call it a lipstick too!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services