Monday, June 21, 2010

Which board should I get? Burton lipstick or Burton Feelgood 3D?

I live in Vermont and love to snowboard. I need to get a new board because I'm to tall for the one i have right now. I want to get a really good board because my old board sucked. I'm trying to decide between the lip-stick or the feel-good board by Burton. I'm just starting to go to the parks but I want to do more in them. I also love just shredding down the mountain. I'm an intermediate boarder. I've been boarding for about 3 years now. Any suggestions would be helpful.Which board should I get? Burton lipstick or Burton Feelgood 3D?
I would go with the Feelgood just because you said you are just getting into park. The Lipstick is more of a park board so it won't suit you so well on the mountain since it is rockered making the flex softer.





The Feelgood is going to be good for all mountain freestyle so it will be just as good in the park as on the mountain which seems to fit your description better.





Hope this helps with your decision.Which board should I get? Burton lipstick or Burton Feelgood 3D?
I'm in VT too. My aunt really likes the feelgood (im not a girl I have never ridden one). The lipstick has the v rocker though (same as the hero on the men's side). If you're getting into park the rocker will help a ton. If It were me I would go lipstick.
I would go for the lipstick for the v-camber, which the feelgood doesnt have. Its like having a rocker between your feet and makes snowboarding even better. go to burton.com and go to tech and check out v-camber.
I am a big fan of the feel good but i have personal bias because I have wanted that board ever since I saw it at chicks haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services