Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color lipstick should redheads wear?

???What color lipstick should redheads wear?
dark colors light colors wont workWhat color lipstick should redheads wear?
Peachy glosses look hot for a natural look but if you want to look exotic and hot use daring red lipgloss.
u can wear red but i think if u wear a kind of pinkish reddish lip gloss it wud look great..


idk try it out or experiment wit color u think wud be nice


=)
It depends on what tone you are really. I'd say most red haeads can get away with raisin shades, earthy browns and apricot. I'd suggest avoiding pink and berry shades. While you can wear red, you have to be extremely careful about which shade you pick, so get to your local makeup counter and do some experimenting. I find Dior do a great range of reds, the only colour I'm prepared to pay more for.
It really depends on your personal style and skin tone. Rules, schmules! I have red hair and pale skin with cool (blue/pink) undertones. I've been told stick to browns and earth tones but I don't like those colors on my lips and am self-conscious wearing those colors. I wear a dark pink lipstick from Lancome called Pink Eclipse and pink shimmer gloss also from Lancome called Pink Horizon. I have always gotten compliments on my lipstick shade because it matches my personality and my skin tones.


I'm almost 40 and if I listened to the so-called ';experts'; I wouldn't wear shimmer gloss or pink lipstick, but it works for me. Go with what suits you.
The red color by Lip Fusion looks really nice i thinks its called sexy(it comes in a set called perfect pout). My aunt and I both have red hair hers a little darker and more auburn mine a little blonder and it looked really nice on both of us. I cant say for sure about it's plumping properties as i only tried it once but the color was awesome.
Deep dark red, almost brown.
Earth tones
My best friend uses dark red and she looks beautiful. Any shade of red looks great on a red head :)
you can wear any color, it just depends on the rest of your makeup. well...i would stay away from anything with orange in it...
Go with lipsticks that have a bit of gold in them. You are on the warm side of the color spectrum, so you can use reds and oranges to your liking as well as nudes ( I would go with light nudes, not dark) but using light and dark golds and brozes can make you glow like a goddess. Try them out and dab a little bit of gloss in the middle for an extra seductive shine. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services