Monday, June 21, 2010

What shade of lipstick resembles a nude lip? (NON-MAC - cheap brand!?)?

I really want a nude lip, or a really light pink lipstick. I have naturally red lips that I don't like, and I want one. I would perfer drug store products . Links would be great!What shade of lipstick resembles a nude lip? (NON-MAC - cheap brand!?)?
Revlon has a nice one called nude attitude. Make sure your lips are moisturized, but wipe off the chapstick before putting it on or it will look cakey.





Edit: here's a link, but it's a bit more beige-looking than it looks on the website. It looks pretty pink on there, at least on my screen...


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>What shade of lipstick resembles a nude lip? (NON-MAC - cheap brand!?)?
CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain, Berry Smooch
goo to victoriasecrets.com and look at threr lipsticks and glosses! they have great ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services