Monday, June 21, 2010

What's so wrong about getting your lipstick out in public?

I'll show you my lipstick if you show me yours first!What's so wrong about getting your lipstick out in public?
HAHAH to the person above me, i take you were being sarcastic:D




















nothings wrong with it, but generally peolple dont do it cause they need a mirror and usually have other things to top up aswell


EG mascara.


but if you dont need a mirror, it is perfectly legal :)What's so wrong about getting your lipstick out in public?
I never did out of courtesy. Never even at a table in a restaurant. I find it disgusting. I go to the bathroom, and apply my lipstick there.
My Collie says there is nothing wrong with it. He gets his lipstick out every time he see's a nice looking leg......








:)
I didn't think that there was a problem in the first place by getting out your lipstick in the public.
There is nothing wrong with it. . . .
Well, it's indecent exposure, surely...
My lipstick - nothing wrong at all


Your lipstick - as long as you don't lick it, it's OK...!
I missed that ettiquette chapter. Unless you are disgustingly blatent or something...you tell us!?
i dnt find anythi ng wrong in that..but some people do find it wrong so to each his own
Haha


I guess if your a dog its a bad thing..
Don`t know
It's weird if you're a man.
nothing is wrong.
get it all out
It all depends if your a dog.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services