Monday, November 30, 2009

As a male I wear eyeliner and lipstick sometimes. Any other males and what do they wear?

I used to when I was 16!!! Eye liner with a little tear drop coming from the corner of my eye!! probably a little bit goth but hey!!





I don't see a problem with make up for blokes!! however, I'm not sure about eye shadow and bright red lip stick!!! that might be pushing it a bit!! but each to their own matey!!





Won't stop the world from turning!!As a male I wear eyeliner and lipstick sometimes. Any other males and what do they wear?
I wear a corsette* sicAs a male I wear eyeliner and lipstick sometimes. Any other males and what do they wear?
eyeliner looks fit on some men actually.
You should try a costum like one that they wear ion the film Flash Gordon, that would go great with make up ;)
I wear clothes...
i would be gutted if my partner wore make up
I would be seriously upset if my boyfriend wanted to wear makeup.
makeup on guys is sexy
In Scotland you would be classed as gay if you wore that.
hmmmm, that's not really right is it? Even gay men don't wear makeup do they? I think it's a bit strange, but that's just my opinion. Do what makes you happy though.
eww u wear makeup
No I do not. As a mason / maison I could not possibly speak of those things! Tee hee.
most of my male friends used to wear eye liner and lip stick. It never bothered anyone apart from me cos they kept using mine all the time and wouldn't buy their own.





I think men are cute with make up on. Good on ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services