Saturday, November 28, 2009

Used an old tube of lipstick. Later that day, my lips got very dry and peeled. They are still this way, Help?

I am using chapsticks 3 times a day. Also have put dry skin lotion on them. What else can I do to get it to stop?Used an old tube of lipstick. Later that day, my lips got very dry and peeled. They are still this way, Help?
Put a warm compress over your lips and let it sit for a few minutes. After your lips warm up, scrub a little and the dry skin should peel right off. Put some of your favorite softlips chapstick on and it should clear right up.





Good luck.





AshlieUsed an old tube of lipstick. Later that day, my lips got very dry and peeled. They are still this way, Help?
try some papaw cream.


it works on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services