Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm really pale so the only color lipstick I can wear that looks good is red and I want to wear it to school.?

Is it too gaudy? I'm really pale so the only color lipstick I can wear that looks good is red and I want to wear it to school.?
I think fair skin will suit lipstick colours like rosy-peach/pink





Here's a tip. Bite your lips/rub your lips together the way you would after applying liptsick. That natural colour you get on your lips is the best colour to go by.





My favourite lip-___ (balm?lipstick?gloss?whatever) is from Kiehls. It's nourishing and natural looking with a little hint of colour.





A close second is Loreal made for me Naturals lipstick. They look really neutral and it's perfect for school! Best of all, they're sorted according to skin tone. I use the one for porcelain skin which is called ';pashmina';. But try the other options too!





Save the red for special occasions. I reckon a lovely 50s cherry red would look great on fair skin. Another hint: a blue undertone red will make your teeth look less yellow. I'm really pale so the only color lipstick I can wear that looks good is red and I want to wear it to school.?
er, yes, yes it is too gaudy. you should maybe look for a product called 'lipstain' which is better than lipstick or lipgloss, and you can get it in all sorts of colours - you should look for a nude one that is not far from your current lip colour, just to give it a boost. don't wear red for school, cos no offence but it looks really trashy
If your pale, I wold suggest going with something like A light red, Or even pinkish, Because like BRIGHT red will never match well with pale skin. For example take Angelina Jolie, She wears Pinkish Lipstick because shes pale, So yeah, Don't wear somthing to Bright, Take it light style, :P
In school it may be too bright. Try bright pink for light skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services