Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you wear lipstick?

I simply can't understand how people wear it. It never lasts. It smears.How do you wear lipstick?
i think it depends on what kind of lipstick you use. I wore MaryKay lipstick and i find it stays on. I don't wear much cuz I susually wear lip gloss. I find if you put a lip balm on before lip gloss or lipstick it makes it last longer as well.How do you wear lipstick?
I only wear lip gloss! I like a more shiny lip. Bath %26amp; Body works has some good ones!! Just be careful if you go out into the wind, your hair will stick to your lips!!!
i wear MAC utterly frivilous or russian red every day, and it never smears and it lasts just fine
i use it sometimes by dabbing a little bit of it on my lips and then smothing it out all over them with my finger and then put lips gloss on over it it makes it really pretty
I dnt use alot of lipstick. I dab my color on just for color. And then, I use a clear lip gloss because sometimes I cant find a color that I like in gloss but do in a stick
some last i guess.


they do make good ones you know.
Maybe the kind you tried was a cheap crappy kind, because any good lipstick should last for a while.





Lip gloss smears too, you know. Wipe your hand across your mouth, and it will go all over.
I only once in a while wear lipstick, it never smears. Unless, you know, I smear it myself. I'm not sure if the brand matters, I wear avon though...
i dont, i hate lipstick, i use chanel lipgloss, in a baby pink color. :] its great, i love it
I don't, I can't stand the stuff. I wear a tinted Burt Bees Lip Balm. It is basically lip balm to condition your lips (kinda like chap-stick) but it has a slight stain/color to it. For me at least, it wears much better, doesn't have that weird smell or taste that so many lipsticks have, it lasts longer and looks much more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services