Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm travelling soon via London Heathrow.. are items such as lipstick allowed, solid in a tube?

I have a MAC Concealer stick it is exactly like lipstick, 0.05oz. and comes in a tube like lipstick. It is like lipstick material, which is solid. Is that allowed in your carry on? I know Heathrow is pretty strict, I checked their website, but lipstick isn't on there. Any experiences and tips?I'm travelling soon via London Heathrow.. are items such as lipstick allowed, solid in a tube?
Lipstick is totally fine. The problem is with liquids over 3 oz. Lipstick is neither, so you won't have any problems. Put any liquid bottles into a clear bag, but your lipstick can stay in your purse. (I'm travelling soon via London Heathrow.. are items such as lipstick allowed, solid in a tube?
You can have liquids and getls in your carry on, as long as they meet the 3 ounces or less rule and fit in a quart-size ziplock bag. I work for Minimus.biz (www.minimus.biz) and we sell everything travel sized. All of our 1,000+ products meet the 3 ounce rule. You'll find name-brand shampoos and condtioners, as well as sunscreen and more.
Put the lipstick in a zip-lock with your other liquids; like hand sanitizer gel and mini hand lotion...... The worst that could happen is for them to take it and lipstick is not expensive to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services