Monday, November 30, 2009

For people who wear lipgloss or lipstick?

Do you wear lip liner with it?


Which one?For people who wear lipgloss or lipstick?
I don't because I already have full lips and the last thing I want to do is make them look bigger. I think that when you where liner with gloss it helps keep it in place and it makes it less likely to slide.For people who wear lipgloss or lipstick?
I wear lip liner only when it is a real fancy occasion..with lipstick, I really don't like to fuss more than necessary
i think you could wear lipliner with lipgloss ONLY if you are wearing colored lipgloss with a very very light almost translucent lipliner...it shouldnt stand out...it should only line your lps so they look fuller. with lipstick the colors should be very simular. if you want your lips to look bigger use a shade lighter of liner and go just barely outside your natural ip line. try MAC lip liners or for a cheap alternativecover girl works best for me! good luck
No. I don't wear any lip liner. I don't think anybody really needs it. It doesn't really make a difference to me.
Sometimes.


If you do, make sure that it doesn't look sloppy. sometimes i see ppl with lip liner that is not on their lips lol.





make sure it is close to the lipstick color.


It can look stunning if done right
I dont like lip stick or lip liner, just lip gloss!
I just wear a lip-liner that closely matches the color of the lip-gloss I am wearing.Almay makes great lip-liners that are really affordable,and I love Wet N Wild lip-gloss.
generally, no.





sometimes i color my lips in completely with a red lipliner (I like MAC) and then go over it with sheer gloss. it's less harsh than lipstick, but still has a lot of color, which stays on even after the gloss wears off.
You can if you want with lipstick, but not with clear lipgloss. If it's thick lipgloss it's ok.
lip gloss- no you SHOULD NEVER wear lip liner with it because it stands out and looks CHEAP!





Lip stick-- you should like only wear it in romantic/ really business situations deending on the color.
i put on an extremely light lip liner and smudge it onto my lips so it looks a little like lipstick but it isn't as dark then i top it off with some clear lip gloss.
I don't think lipliner is necessary when you are wearing lip gloss. Since lip gloss gives you kind of playful feeling.
Lipliner doesn't go with lipgloss, only with lipstick. And be careful when you choose the colour of lipliner - it should be the same as the colour of your lipstick or a little bit darker, but no lighter. I use Max Factor lipliners for myself and when I'm working ( I'm make-up artist ).
no i dont wear lip liner
i like most cover girl products, mabeline would be next
i hate lip liner!!!! and u never wear lip liner with lip GLOSS anywayz!!!!
NO, JUST LIP GLOSS OR LIP STICK. I HAVE SEEN WOMEN


WEAR LIP LINER, AND IT JUST DONT LOOK GOOD.
I use a lip liner pencil that is close to my natural lip color and then use a light tinted color or clear gloss over it so that it looks natural but somewhat ';enhanced';. I only wear actual heavy lipstick at night now or on special occaisions. I like my lips and dont feel a need to cover them all the time with phony colors and goop.





Cher up there gave very good advice. :) That other chick is out of touch if she thinks lip liner is ';out';. It's always ';in'; if worn correctly.
lip liner is out....


but, if you insist.. lipstick.
Lip liner is out of date and style. I think the last time it was popular was in the 90s.
no personilly i hate lipliner!
I do wear lipgloss but i wear it plain without any lip liner, personally i hate lip liner
i do put lipglose but without the line ,idnt like it,but some people r good with it ;))
If I wear lipstick, then I wear lip liner. But if I wear gloss I just like to put a little chap stick, or blistex on so my lips feel hydrated.
No, I don't where lip liner.
My favorite combination is the Mary Kay Dark Berry Lip Liner with the Garnetfrost Creme Lip Stick, and when I want to be sassy, I add the Cream and Sugar Nourishine Lip Gloss. You can go to www.marykay.com/mpatino and get a free color assessment! It's fun, and free!
lipliners are so 90's
yes both i like it ...
Lip liner gives lipstick something to grip to so it doesn't slide off so easily. Find one that matches the natural color of your lips (not darker, please!) and use it with any color lipstick.





You can use a liner with gloss, just not the same one you'll use with lipstick. Rimmel has a Vinyl Jelly gloss lip liner.
Laura Mercier lip liners are outstanding. I wear them under everything, gloss, lipstick, even chapstick! I outline my lips, then fill in my lips with the liner, add a very light dusting of powder then add the lip goo over that. It stays on for HOURS.





Or you can use Max Factor Lipfinity and forget the liner all together. It goes on like gloss with a wand, but stays on until you use remover to get it off. Cost about $7
You only wear lip liner with lipstick. but pelase use a color thats close to your lipstick color.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services