Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hello Kitty Fashion Mew or Sugarsweet Saint Germain lipstick?

I am asian with a yellow undertone. I wanted to try the fashion mew but the saint germain also looks tempting to me. The colors are pretty, but out of the ordinary for me. Also, would Ultra sell MAC? If so, then is it cheaper?Hello Kitty Fashion Mew or Sugarsweet Saint Germain lipstick?
I find that Saint Germain makes my lips look more pasty than Fashion Mews. And you can't deny the cute packaging!





Ulta does not sell MAC at a discount but CCO does. They carry lots of discontinued colors as well as the permanent line.Hello Kitty Fashion Mew or Sugarsweet Saint Germain lipstick?
by ultra do you mean ulta? no, they dont sell mac though:/ only department stores, mac stores, and the mac website sell it. i personally like saint germain better though.. i would try it on at the store first, because i think its a hard to pull off, so you might just wanna be sure you really like it first:)
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services