Monday, November 30, 2009

I am ';winter'; skin coloured, and red lipstick is supose to be my colour, but I hate the way it looks on me?

I just hate it. I know it's trendy with the whole pin up look, but I hate it. I have pale skin, dark green eyes, and black hair, but i hate the way it looks on me. Why?I am ';winter'; skin coloured, and red lipstick is supose to be my colour, but I hate the way it looks on me?
Makeup is not a science...so even though you're a ';winter'; doesn't necessarily mean that red lipstick is going to look good on you.


A lot of it has to do with personality. Red lipstick is really ';showy'; and maybe that doesn't fit with you...I know it doesn't fit with me!


Go with what you like and what you think looks good. Its better to be comfortable then to be ';trendy';.I am ';winter'; skin coloured, and red lipstick is supose to be my colour, but I hate the way it looks on me?
sounds sexy lol.. but what ever ( you ) like .. try other ones ... i don't wear make-up so i have limited info =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services