Saturday, November 28, 2009

What colour lipstick do most of u girls wear on u'r lips?

I put on red during summer and purple during winterWhat colour lipstick do most of u girls wear on u'r lips?
i go with various browns all year roundWhat colour lipstick do most of u girls wear on u'r lips?
i don't wear lipstick. lipgloss is better- it may not last as long, but it doesn't dry out your lips or taste nasty. i usually wear browns or light pinks
I wear a light pink with some gloss
I use lipgloss, and when I do wear colored gloss or lipstick it's normally pink and (very rarely) red at night
None... I use clear or pinkish lipgloss from Bath and Body Works (and it tastes like/smells minty! mmm). To me, lipstick looks cheap and fake. Ew. Plus, I hear guys like lipgloss better than lipstick.
im a guy but i personally like the lighter color on girls lips.
i only wear lipgloss, im addicted 2 it, cnt go without it, i mainly wear pinks, plums and apricots.
I wear Mary Kays.. Dusty Pink liner, Paradise Pink Lipstick, and Pink Diamonds Gloss.
light colours!!
Light pink, or clear. Best colors there is.
Lip gloss all the way. Shimmer is much easier to wear and complimentary than lipstick. Generally a pink shimmer during the day and a darker plum at night. It depends on skin tone and hair color absolutely!
uhm usually pink all year rownd!
neutrals
muave pink
I wear only lip gloss -Mary Kay Pink Diamonds %26amp; Cream -Sugar during a day, Cranberry at night time. Love it!





more info- www.marykay.com/sbreeden
peach or light pink
i use a light tone or clear lipgloss if i use a red or anything it doesnt match my skin tone as im pale
Bronzey when I'm feeling classy and soft, peach pink when I'm out shopping. A little skin-coloured stain with glitter for my lips which keeps them moisturized for long hours are the best pick for normal days.
i dont wear lipstick i wear a shiny lip gloss. i have colored lip.
reddish brownish stain with a gloss over it.
depends on where u r going and what u r wearing red for drastic lips light browns/pinks for subtle look and gloss when im going 2 work if u run out of gloss vasaline (patrolium jelly) works just as well also helps ur mascara slide on easier.
i wear nude %26amp; sometimes, transperent lip gloss. i love the natural look.
EggPlant!
peach is also good....purple during winter is alittle extrem.....use a light colour
My faviorite right now is Raisin Glaze by Relvon. Well it's lip gloss, I don't wear lipstick.
I have beige skin and dark-brown eyes, and I usually wear a pinkish lip-stick with brown undertones on a day-to-day basis and then a light-pink color for special occasions.
I go with neutral colors then add gloss
i put electric blue during autumm
i dont ever wear lipstick..my lips is a natural red..i just put lip balm/gloss over it.
umm. pink %26amp; mocha try liplites


http://www.bonnebell.com/liplites.html


there lip gloss is the best !!!!!!!!!!!
i like soft red from the body shop. and ';mauvalous'; from victoria's secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services