Monday, November 30, 2009

If you put more lipstick on Palin/McCain, is the economy still in the tank?

I served and probably longer than you. But I don't like the way that they the Republicans are destroying the Blue Collar working class and the Middle Class and making someone who has $1 million not ';truly'; a millionaire in millionaire status anymore. People think this has become a race issue in the run for President when the color issue is blue collar against white collar. People need to stop and think about how old McCain is and if something should happen to him that Paulin will then become our Commander in Chief (God forbid)....people need to educate themselves on what is truly happening to our country. Didn't 8 years of Republicans and Bush teach this country anything?


It's time for a change.....and I've listened to both sides with an unbiased ear until I made my choice...and educated choice.


Obama 2008!!!If you put more lipstick on Palin/McCain, is the economy still in the tank?
make that 'as a maverick, not 'has a maverick. They were not very good cars from Ford. I doubt that he has one. Report Abuse
If you put more lipstick on Palin/McCain, is the economy still in the tank?
This question could be described as cryptic.





I agree with the point behind your initial question, I think. I think you are saying, that we are focusing to much on lipstick and not enough on the economy, and I agree with that.





If I get another part of what you are saying, you do not support the republican ticket and I agree with that.





I think you are talking about Bush when you say, ';he did n't'; and ';I don't support cowards';.
Because a Senator from the MINORITY party and a Governor are now responsible for the economy?





I believe the Dems are in control; you should be screaming for their heads, if any.
Have you ever tried putting lipstick on a pitbull or soccer mom? I have and I would rather take my chances with the pitbull....
Palin can fix ANYTHING with her magic lipstick.
Go ask the Dems,the Economy was doing fine until they took over Congress.





Obama666
If you put lipstick on McCain, little children will cry.
If you put lipstick on Obama, he'd look like Grace Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services