Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I get silver lipstick?

I'm looking for a good quality silver lipstick, (NOT costume stuff), at a reasonable price, but I can't find any anywhere.


Anyone know where I can get it?Where can I get silver lipstick?
Stargazer 116 silver: http://www.dracinabox.com/more/on/detail鈥?/a>


http://www.stargazer-products.com/store.鈥?/a>Where can I get silver lipstick?
Did you try Wet n Wild? I know they come out with things like that for Halloween. Also, check the Revlon website for their colors, they might have something like that.





You can also take silver pigment eyeshadow and mix it with clear lipgloss.
Check out this site : http://www.fancydress.com/shop/product-view/107667 it has silver lipstick for only 拢2.50. Hope it helped. x
Use a clear gloss and silver eye shadow. I saw a lady on youtube.com do it and it's really neat. mix them together on yoru hand and apply.
aularale.com/7002 - it's called pewter.
check out barrym at www.barrym.co.uk


you could also make your own by using lip gloss and loose silver shadow.
Barry M does a great silver lipstick.


www.barrym.com
Avon have a huge range of sliver lip stick colours! I'm sure you can find silver in there
Go to a makeup counter at the mall they have pretty much every color you could think of.
go to superdrug and look at the barry m section .. i dont no if they will have any but they have very dramatic colours ...


hope this helps
have you ried a Sallys or beauty supply store? im really not sure ive never seen silver lipstick before

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services