Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where to meat teen lipstick lesbian?

I am almost 17 and very attracted to women. No one in my area is a lesbian and i am only attracted to ones that are very girly like myself. What are my options to finding someone?Where to meat teen lipstick lesbian?
We're in the same boat, sweetie. I may be younger, but I only know of two lesbians in my school... The only reason being is because they're dating. I would say, like someone else said, don't try Craig's List, but, you never know. Maybe the someone for you is hiding under your nose:DWhere to meat teen lipstick lesbian?
go to www.downelink.com


it's a place for LesbianGayBisexualTransexual people only i think you would like it if have any questions just ask me :)
im gonna transition then you can do me
Craigslist would not be a good choice.
Are you out?
I'm here. :D
yeah im pretty much the same way :/ but i got my gf off of here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services