Monday, November 30, 2009

Besides frosted lipstick, what are the most powerful items in a woman's arsenal for attracting a male?

knee high boots, hoops, and ponies aside... add french manicures and shiny and/or glittery legsBesides frosted lipstick, what are the most powerful items in a woman's arsenal for attracting a male?
^


I dig chicks with man hands. Just sayin.





I think the most powerful things in my arsenal are my plethora of skin tags and facial hair. There's something about me looking like a circus freak that seems to bring all the boys to my yard.





My skin tags brings all the boys to my yard and damn right, they're better than yours, damn right, better than yours..Besides frosted lipstick, what are the most powerful items in a woman's arsenal for attracting a male?
Peach flavored nipple rub. Bulls eye vagina tattoo. A penetrating thrust to one hundred dollar bill converter vagina.
ARMPIT HAIR
Chloroform. Ask Cel.





Ohhhhh, SNAP!





(That was my neck breaking.)
for me, white musk perfume. if my woman or any woman has it on, and i can smell it, i'm in love with them.
boobs?


perfume


wit


cleverness


ultimate flirtation techniques


%26amp; last but not least: Not having a penis.
Feminine hygene products ! Maybe a spill cleanup kit for Betty !
I was scanning the list, man sized hands was not on it...how about knows how to climb a tree and fix a tire? no? I'll see myself out...
the one and only answer is the gift of cleavage.....its our weapon and our friend, if a girl has some nice boobs she needs nothing else
perfume





High heeled boots





necklaces that hang ever so perfectly in her cleavage. (it directs the eyes there)





ah, and lower back tats. :)
A male?





I know my dog comes running for some bbq.





For a human male, I also like ordering NFL Sunday Ticket and lots of lighter fluid.
Crotch explosion?
A braless torso
O_o


Tube tops probbably?


mini skirts?


PEOPLE IN BIKINIS
queef odor
A treadmill
Full lips, nice rack, and a bootie that could knock down a Sumo Wrestler!
Her brain
Beer.
blush
****
butt
I'm a squirter...need I say more?
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services