Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need a product to eliminate crease lines my lipstick bleeds into.Using Laurel clear liner and lip liner.?

The Clear lip liner goes outside the border of the lips where the creases are, then lip liner (maybe there is a better lip liner designed not to bleed, I just use whatever I have on hand) then lipstick. This helps a little but not perfect. Has anyone treid Youthology lip liner? It's supposed to last 8 hours.


Thanks!I need a product to eliminate crease lines my lipstick bleeds into.Using Laurel clear liner and lip liner.?
Here's A Tip: After You've Put All Your Makeup On, And Are Ready To Do Your Lips.


1. Make Sure You Dust Alittle Oil Absorbing Matte Powder On Lip Area And Around Your Mouth.


2. Line Your Lip With A Nude Or Matching Lip Pencil.


3. Last Apply Your Lipstick.





(Sometimes Its The Lipstick That Might Melt, Depending On The Brand You Use)I need a product to eliminate crease lines my lipstick bleeds into.Using Laurel clear liner and lip liner.?
Try Kevyn Acoin's ';The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil'; it works!
You need a lip primer. I use a primer on my face. lips and eye lids. I find MAC has a good line.
try dusting ur lips with powder foundation first or color in ur lips with a creamy nude lipliner that pretty much matches ur skin tone then apply ur lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services